• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

fertilizer My peppers are in cups with normal garden soil how should I fertilize them

My peppers are in cups with plain garden soil and I want to give them a small dose of nutrients. What is the most efficient way to go about this without buying and mixing lots of products? Is there a way I could just mix something into water that gives them a good amount of everything they need?

wash vegetables with just regular water.  water your plants with said water...  that's what i do.
oh, and i use worm casting, azomite rock dust, and some other stuff...  i can't remember right now.

or tea...  a lot of folks here say they use chamomile tea spent twice!  meaning not the first tea, but the second making from the same tea bag.

adnewr said:
My peppers are in cups with plain garden soil and I want to give them a small dose of nutrients. What is the most efficient way to go about this without buying and mixing lots of products? Is there a way I could just mix something into water that gives them a good amount of everything they need?
there are liquid fertilizers you can mix into your water that contain everything the plant needs. I use DynaGrow pro foliage 

Back