vendor Knepper's Peppers = A+!

Been meaning to post this vendor feedback for a week+ now, but have been busier than a 1-legged man in an ass kicking contest lately. 

I'd asked Brian months ago to keep me in mind when his Caribbean Red habaneros were ripe - it's a variety I can't easily get around here, and one that I love. Great flavor, solid heat, and very versatile peppers.  As I still make plenty of hobby sauce (both prototypes for LDHS & just for fun) it's great having interesting varietals on hand, and they freeze great. 

I purchased a MFRB from Brian (AKA Justaguy) and as always both the price and customer service were fantastic.  Brian remembered that I was interested in these pods, and personally reached out to me to follow up on my request from months before. I love that kind of service - it's the difference between my having these pods or forgetting about 'em until it's too late. 

This is what I received - the most beautiful Caribbean Reds I've ever seen: 

644065_10151855997065340_682524151_n.jpg

:woohoo:

Just stunning - thanks again Brian! 
:cheers:

Definitely agree with Lucky Dog. Bought a mfrb from Brian, and received them today. Box was stuffed full of amazing looking peppers. Nice variety as well going from sweet to insane. Great guy and very easy to deal with. Would definitely not hesitate to buy again.
Inside the box-
20130927_172333.jpg

1 giant pile of goodies-
20130927_180719.jpg

Holy :censored:

I have dealt with Brian on multiple occasions, and he has always been kind and super professional. You can tell he enjoys what he is doing when it comes to his peppers, powders, and especially his sauces.

Earlier in the year randkev07 got a few sauces from Brian for me for my birthday. Knowing it was a birthday present, he created fake packaging so if I got the mail I wouldn't know what it was. It was something small, but it was a detail that meant a lot. Rock on Brian!

Back