• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Just some pics

Ever tried catching one of these? an adult one? I did... I still do! :( I call them "The Flash" and "The Flash 2". they're a cute little couple.

The Flash 2? You mean the one in the yellow dress? Beware, he's evil!

I never tried to catch a rabbit, but tried to catch mice several times, hard enough! I was working at excavations at that time and over night they fell into our ditches and holes and I wanted to help them, but of course, they didn't really realize that and so I ended up chasing mice in holes, must've looked funny.

Rabbits are impossible to catch. you only catch them when they want you to catch them (scary stuff). field mice are quite agile, but relatively easy to catch. rats will probably catch you and not the other way around. :lol:

Omri said:
BTW one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen.

Thanks for that, she is and australian shepard / husky mix. She has turned out to be the best dog that I have ever known.

One great thing about her is that she can catch rabbits. Once she starts chasing them she wacks them down with her paw and grabs them around the neck, not hurting them, then brings them to the porch and scratches at the door till we come out. And if she cannot catch them, then that is what target practice is for.

millworkman said:
IMG_2318.jpg

How did I miss this post with your dog :shocked: She is gorgeous. Please also post pictures of your Medusa when it is fruiting, I'm growing it and would like to see others, I had 4 ripe pods but a ball and the dog snapped them all off.

I'd post some of mine, but I forgot to take some. It died when I was away for a few days and my neighbor watered every pplant but this one. I grew it indoors. It was a good producer and very nice to look at.

Will do RB. It will probably one that stays for the winter. As soon as pods start showing up I will take tons of pictures.

Hey mill the serranno will keep you busy.I spent the entire sunday football day in my kitchen making and canning salsa with my serrano`s.They just won`t stop flowering!damn good salsa though.

Back