vendor ​Info for buyghostpepperplants.​com

I odered 6 plants from ​buyghostpepperplants.​com on March 2, They had them in stock. on March 5, There web site said they were sold out. I was charged on my CC. But have had no contact from them, Has anyone ever bought from them.
getting worried now.

I do Have my CCW and I never leave it at home. lol, But I think I'll give them another week before I do a chargeback. Waiting to see if it was tornado related. That area had lots of damage.

that sucks ,ive never heard of them so nothing to say. that would suck if they were in tornado though. the price on the plants wasnt to bad i sell 7 of them for 40 at the farm quit regular. steve 5000 yes he could have bought seeds but not everyone has room or time or equipment. ive learned over the years with several diffrent trees plants ect. there are two buyers one that wants to watch it grow and one that needs it grown.

I have actually heard of this site. I have had a few of their customers contact me, by mistake, about their orders. I can't say I have done business with them myself though. From the conversations I have had, it doesn't sound like they do a very good job communicating with customers.

Hey, when I buy something and give them my money , I would at least like to get a email from them right away. And no I was not over reacting just trying to do good business. 11 Days is more than enough time to email me let me know what is going on. :mouthonfire:

I know what you mean, I once bought 10 strawberry plants online, never heard of them after a month telling me there gana be late even thought I had email them, once they got to me all the plants were dead dryed and had no crown to even revive them, after a month of trying to revive them I sent them an email about how I will never shop thru them again, they told me they will refound but at thr time I didn't care anymore but they sent me 10 live plants after another month.... I won't shop online till I have some good feedback

Back