• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

nutrients Hydro nute ratios for peppers

Seeing that a chilli plant grows and flowers at the same time, do I mix my GH nutes to be even, or should I continually use a blooming mix?

Once my plants were loaded with flowers I stopped using 'grow' but continued to use micro and bloom. I haven't used any 'grow' for about three months now. I don't use GH and don't really know their proper ratios. With the stuff I use it's 60ml micro and 100ml bloom per 5gal of water. I also use 'amino' and 'calmag' and an additional bloom enhancer, although i'm sure those three are just a waste of my money, lol. well maybe not the calmag.

As said above, I just leave my ratio at 1:1:1 (3-part) the whole time, I also feed at 25% of what the label says (don't have a ppm meter)

Gotcha. Thanks. I'm thinking about growing some moruga browns once they are for sale in DWC. Currently testing things out on some black pineapple tomatoes I got on here. They're doing well!

557518_3187215099210_1830758546_n.jpg

I use a bloom formula all the way through, and just adjust the strength a couple of times as the plants mature.

Back