vendor http://www.dillyschilis.com/

I have ordered seeds from 5 different vendors, and so far I've been impressed the most with http://www.dillyschilis.com/ They have had the best customer service, answering all my questions in a quick timely manner. They have free shipping and include different kind of free gifts with every order over $10 each month, so far my free gifts have included everything from seeds to bhut jolkia dust (powder) and Trinidad scorpion butch t pepper dust. This month the free gift is 1/2oz bag of crushed lemon drop chilis. Has anyone else ordered from there and had the same experience i have had?

Never heard of them until now. After a quick check of the site seems like they have a few cool varieties, but the prices on some of the interesting ones seem a bit high. 15 for 10 seeds is too high. Do the packs come with more than the strict "10"? But the extras seem like a cool addition.

to be completely honest i did not count the seeds upon arrival i was just happy to have them, i will check my seed stash right now to verify. I've planted 4 bhuts and 4 scorpions with all but 1 sprouting so far but its only day 17 today. so i hope it will sprout soon

Never heard of them until now. After a quick check of the site seems like they have a few cool varieties, but the prices on some of the interesting ones seem a bit high. 15 for 10 seeds is too high. Do the packs come with more than the strict "10"? But the extras seem like a cool addition.
yea that was the price of the white bhut jolokias, very interesting , but i dont see myself paying that much for them yet but who know....i checked my stash i ordered from them and this is what ive found: all that said 10 seeds were exactly 10 seeds (chocolate habalokia, Trinidad scorpion,bhut jolokia and mayan cobanero love are the ones i ordered), they sent me free trinidad seasoning seeds which turned out to be 11 seeds and crushed zimbabwe bird pepper which included like at least 50+ seeds.

I have ordered a few seeds from Dylan at Dillyschillis. He has givin a few freebees, price is a little up there but with a seed company like pepperlovers.com, all others seem a little greedy and costly. I have been able to germinate all seeds from Dilly's but the Chocolate habalokia. Why? who knows but I will continue to do business with a fellow Oregonian

Hey guys! just finally logged into my account for the first time in months!
But just wanted to say that we addressed most of the pricing issues with our webstore remodel (which i am currently in the middle of :(
New lower prices, but yes all packs are sold as packs of 10.......but......... free gift with every order regaurdless of purchase price.
and free shipping worldwide
But please bear with us as we are in the middle of a complete store remodel so only like 50 strains are available from our site, as of 8/26/12
by the end of august all 194 strains should be available for purchase plus 48 strains of heirloom tomatoes as well!
Cheers from Dylan & Rachel here at Dilly's Chilis Nursery!!!!!!!

Thanks for starting this thread! Like MGOLD86 I had never heard of them.
When you say free shipping, they mean it, even international orders, other vendors please note!
Glad to see the prices are being reviewed, and to my mind 10 seeds is enough and in fact I would buy 5 seed packs as it would let me grow the whole pack and buy fresh next year.

And just in case anyone missed it "FREE SHIPPING FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS" Other Vendors please follow suit, you know it makes sense.

Edit.
Free shipping on seeds I think is a given, however anything bigger is a different matter. I would not expect it on fresh or dried chilli or plants etc, unless it was free to domestic customers of course. ;)

Back