• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

HAS ANYONE TRIED

was watching unwraped last night and they had a jaw breaker candy called screamers..in this are we have a product called atomic fireballs.....wanted to know if anyone has tried both and could tell me which is better or hotter or whatever.
thanks

this is a company out of oakland california...i can get atomic fireballs all day long but it would be worth a cpl extra bucks to ship in the screamers if there hotter.

bubbaschili said:
this is a company out of oakland california...i can get atomic fireballs all day long but it would be worth a cpl extra bucks to ship in the screamers if there hotter.

Okay, what are they and where do I get them? My mouth is watering already and you haven't even said what flavour they are!

T

Man, I used to love Atomic Fireballs as a kid. I wouldn't mind one now.....

They are a ( cinnamon) hot jawbreaker in various sizes. The big ones were the best.

chuk hell said:
Man, I used to love Atomic Fireballs as a kid. I wouldn't mind one now.....

They are a ( cinnamon) hot jawbreaker in various sizes. The big ones were the best.

How hot??? Hot like Dentyne Fire? Cause really, that's not hot.

T

gotta be carful with candy that has heat...i got a peice of candy it was kinda gummy from a mexican store here in davie county and it was sooooooooooooo nasty.

bubbaschili said:
gotta be carful with candy that has heat...i got a peice of candy it was kinda gummy from a mexican store here in davie county and it was sooooooooooooo nasty.

The question that comes to my mind is, did the candy start nasty or had it turned since fabrication???

T

the same batch i had there were several hispanics just munching away...i was about to puke....it was sooooo nasty.
next time im in there ill get the name.

bubbaschili said:
the same batch i had there were several hispanics just munching away...i was about to puke....it was sooooo nasty.
next time im in there ill get the name.

Kinda reminds me of Brio. It's an Italian soft drink. I personally think the stuff is just plain nasty, but Italians swear by it.

Back