auction Fresh Peppers AUCTION!! *~*~*ADDED ON*~*~*

Up for grabs I have 1 MEDIUM FRB of peppers!! Similar to the last auction..but not quite the same :) EVERYTHING I will list is whats included in this box!! This auction will close Saturday night Dec. 24th (Christmas Eve) at 11 pm EST! Prompt payment is required :) PayPal ONLY.....Opening BID is $60 with bids increasing in minimum increments of $5 (Feel free to jump it up more if you want!)...The opening bid is so high because this will have to ship in a MEDIUM FRB not a SMALL FRB (cost $11 to ship) due to the MASS QUANTITIES of peppers in this auction!!!!....ok here's what's included :)

30 - Chocolate Habanero Hybrid
20 - Billy Boy Douglah Hybrids
40 - Orange Habanero
40 - NuMex Twilight
20 - Mexican Super Chili
10 - Hanoi Red
5 - Maui Purple
2 - Trinidad Scorpion Red
10 - Bhut Dragon Hybrid
3 - Paper Lantern Hybrids
5- Australian Lantern Red
5 - Chilly Chili
10 - Cherry Hots
10 - Thai Hots
1 - Red Congo
1 - 7 Pot Red
5 - Black Pearl
1 - Coupon Code for a SMALL FRB of FRESH Super HOT peppers shipped for FREE after July 1st 2012!!! Winners choice from list of available peppers at the time :)
That's what's included!! The opening bid is $60 :) FREE shipping!!! Like I said...the highest bid WINS!!! Come on guys...Do I hear $60??? Thats a TON of fresh PODS!!!!

To qualify for these "ADDED ON" items your bid must be $100 or more! :)

ADDED ON!! - One regular sandwhich size Ziploc FULL of dried Chilis!! Assorted from douglahs to cayenne to mex super chili to cowhorn...all kinds of stuff in there!! Picture down below :)

FRESH PODS ADDED ON!!
5 - Sweet Banana
5 - Chinese 5 Color
5 - Tri Color Variegata
10 - BONUS Orange Habanero
5 - BONUS Billy Boy Douglah Hybrids
5 - Thai Dragons
PLUS............... 25 Bhut Jolokia Red seeds

Heres some pictures of a box i sent out the other day thats just about the same amount of peppers in it :) Although this auction your bidding on now has way more pods and a bigger variety...way more added on :)

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

Heres the Bag of Dried Chilis for the ADD ON...
IMAG0082.jpg

Now do i hear $100?? This is a STEAL!!!!

I ask because the first sentence of your post is "Up for grabs I have 1 small FRB of peppers!". So, you can see where I'd be a little confused. :)

$60

man.....that looks yummy......bastard....I have no money for peppers!!!! This is a HUGE FRB. Great variety BP...the winner will be quite lucky.

Back