free Free White Jalapeno AKA Jalapeno Guerro

White Jalapeno AKA Jalapeno Guerro - Sorry Offer Closed, May have more seeds later.-

5 packs of 10 seeds for the first Posters-

I think we all know the drill-

1. Send me a “SASBE” self-addressed stamped bubble envelope or regular envelope “SASE”- It is up to you what you choose to use.
Remember that metered postage can not be used to send back the envelope.

2. Include a note with your THP user name and seed offer you're responding to.

3. Be sure to post on this thread to claim your spot. - Then PM me for my address if you need it.

The White Jalapeno is also known as the Jalapeno Guerro in Mexico, and a Bogyiszloi in Hungary. This variety is a Sante Fe type of pepper similar to a Sante Fe Grande. The two differ as the Sante Fe Grande is larger and more of a triangular pepper. The White Jalapeno Pepper was created specifically for the pepper demand in the Hungarian Market.

http://www.specialtyproduce.com/produce/White_Jalapeno_Pepper_7833.php

Martin

Does this offer extend to Australia? I would love to grow some different types of Jalapenos to play around with to make some poppers. Just got some NuMex Jalamundo growing and a standard.

Greetings Martin!
Thanks for the seed offer! I'd love to get a pack of these seeds to try them out next season if any spots remain. Being of Hungarian decent I'd love to try the Bogyiszloi!

Thanks!

Back