• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

fertilizer Fox Farm soluable granular fertilizer trio?

I've heard great things about the fox farms soil and fertilizers, so I checked out their website today. Has anyone tried their trio of soluable granular fertilizers?

There's an "Open Sesame" rated at 5-45-19, supposed to produce and open blooms,

Then there's "Beastie Bloomz" rated at 0-50-30, to produce "Fat thick tightly packed blossoms" to quote their site. Also has a pic of godzilla holding a huge chile on the front, which is what got me thinkin...

Then to finish up the schedule, there's "Cha-Ching" rated at 9-50-10. Supposed to improve fruit set, and increase "essential oiis"

This stuff is for both hydro growers and container/in ground gardners. These N-P-K numbers seem CRAZY high on some of these things, and they also contain micronutrients and all the other goodies from Fox Farm.

Anyone tried this stuff?

Those 3 are the supplement line to go with their line of 3 fertilizers Grow Big, Big Bloom & Tiger Bloom. At least that was what I understood from my talk with the guy at the hydro shop. And this chart.

foxfarm.jpg

Huh, never made it quite that far on the site, though I did see their regular fertilizers, just not the schedule.

Sounds expensive... Think I'll stick to fish emulsion and seaweed.

I never used the 3 supplements, just the 1st 3. And it wasn't terribly expensive. I think those bud boosters are more for pot growing anyway.

Back