• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

overwintering first year over wintering peppers

Here's what it looks like...

a2d314e637f5d34a62d6a981105e261f.jpg

And for replies...

4f14ae14f8dfb82a72b40254b75639f7.jpg

Just click the gallery icon to add pics from your phone.

Yeah, you just search for the hot pepper and log in like normal.   It works for many other forums also. I'm on the GM-Truck forum, and bowhunting.com forums also. Signed into all of them via the one app. Notifies me for as much or as little as I want. 

Powelly said:
Hi MnSuperHots,

My reply was not meant to be snide or rude, apologies if it came out that way
If your plant is inside and under lights then the plant won't know it's winter- because the conditions are not like winter

Under those lights the plant looks like it has a magnesium deficiency- this is the yellowing with dark veins

I agree, looks to be magnesium deficiency.
I would water in a teaspoon or so of magnesium sulphate mixed with a litre or so of water. Then I would also give the plant a healthy dose of a quality, complete fert.

Wow, that app took me down a rabbit hole.
I got it installed and could read my posts on the forum but it said I had to log in to respond. So I put in my user name and password and it said they were incorrect. Then I had to unistall it before I could respond using the forum itself! Lol as we say here in Minnesota, uffda!

Nzchili, I will add some Epsom salt to my next PH adjustment watering. I have only applied it by foliar feeding in the past

Back