• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Few Pics / Shout-outs

Hello all,

I figured I would post a couple pics and let everyone know how its going. This is my 4th year growing and each year seems to get better and better. This year has been great not only with the quality of plants but the quantity. I started out planting around 150 seeds (peppers and tomatoes)...with 105 surviving. With this amount I was able to fill my garden / pots and still give away a bunch of plants to some coworkers.

In addition to the above, I was able to grow a bunch of new varieties this year. Special thanks to the following for their generosity through giveaways / trades / sasbes / etc....DonLava, Flchilehead, mjdiamond83, wayright, Ajijoe, and Mister_Al. I have updated my specific grow list for 2012 in my profile if anyone is interested.

The following pics are just a quick shot at the overall as well as a couple specifics. Before anyone comments, I know this are a bit crowded, but it is what it is.

Potted plants: (I need to invest in a couple more 3-5 gal pots as the front couple plants seem to get sad much faster than the rest). I have also been meaning to get that okra in the ground for some time now.
IMG_7136.jpg

Garden out front (yes a bit cramped). The tallest near the left side being the black scorpion tongue and around 4-4.5 feet tall (almost up to my chest).
IMG_7142.jpg

White bullet habanero pods:
IMG_7145.jpg

And finally...crazy pod production on the chocolate habs.
IMG_7144.jpg

A bunch of other plants look similar, I just haven't taken the time to capture pictures of them all!

Once again, thanks,

Back