• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

fertilizer Fertilizer

Hello!!!! Ok, I just bought a 17-17-17 fertilizer at home depot for plants trees etc.. from Vigoro brand. It comes in little rocks, like a time realease fertilizer,instruction say 3 tsps last up to 6 months on a 3 gallon pot do you think it will work if I use a blender to make the fertilizer in to dust then added to my brewing worm tea mixture, or will it kill the microorganisims?

Here are the ingridients of the fertilizer:

Triple calcium superphosphate,urea, potassium chloride and diammonium phosphate.

thank you !!!!!

On most tea making sites they say to ad what ever you what in the mix. don"t think it will kill microorganisms you can grow more in your mixes by adding air pump for 24 hours

On most tea making sites they say to ad what ever you what in the mix. don"t think it will kill microorganisms you can grow more in your mixes by adding air pump for 24 hours
Yes, I usually brew it all togheter for 24 hours, should I add 1 TBSP of the fertilizer for 2 gallon tea, wich will become 4 gallons when added to soil?

I would try it Will probably work great try it first on some plants of no value, if you see results go ahead and use it be for using on your good plants. experiments are cool Good luck Alex

I prefer more the Pro Gro fertilizer, in my opinion it has more of what you peppers really love!!

http://www.dirtworks.net/Organic-Fertilizer/Pro-Gro.html

Back