• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video DWC Hydroponic How-To Video

If buckets are hard to find in your area, I think you could easily adapt this type system to whatever containers you can find. I have seen some nice setups made from cat litter buckets.

If buckets are hard to find in your area, I think you could easily adapt this type system to whatever containers you can find. I have seen some nice setups made from cat litter buckets.
Great video,reseaching local sources now.
Thanks-
DJ
also....Hey people, most of the items(or more correctly,VERY similar items can be sourced at lowe's-ex :the "pots" are green drain strainers...)!

Excellent vid! I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do the majority of my indoor plants, and I didn't know hydro could be that easy or cheap!!

I've got a couple of bags of perlite in the garage. Would that work as a grow medium instead of the clay things?

I am very impressed! I made my own DWC too and started off using only GHE Flora Mato/Micro and my plants look VERY tired. I have no idea of why that is. I bought the grow part today though and I hope the plants will look better within a few days.

Back