vendor Confess!

Not the type of thread you may think. Ebay sellers get heaps of bad rap and well deserved on the most.
It's not always the case though, anyone that sells seeds on ebay feel free to post here, not as an ad but as a way of telling people we all aint bad.
I do not sell seeds on ebay however i have done and will do in the future.

My ebay vendor name- novabutcht

LOL,

I had typed out a long meaningful response with lots of key points, then my browser crashed... UUGH.

I have sold in the past as a way to earn some startup cash. I had got into peppers I had ordered some Alabama Jack Trinidad Scorpions, and put them
into powder and gave the part away that I didn't use. -->> which was quite a lot, because they were HOT!!!!

Immediately after I looked at options or buying pure strains and found a friend of mine with a small superhot pepper farm. I immediately saw
that I could make a decent profit and get my startup money needed to grow my own indoor/separated for limited cross breeding.

So I had ordered seed from him for separated ButchT scorpions

I sold seeds until I ran out and now I'm waiting on selling my own personally grown seeds/powder.

My true passion is going to be using non hot peppers and breeding superhots to them, so I can increase the varieties and types of peppers available.
and maybe make my own type/mutation like Cappy and the Brainstain.

Yes before I was truly knowledgeable about a true Bhut Jolokia / Ghost Pepper, I had sold some Dorset Naga with a Dorset Naga/Ghost Pepper label
but If I ever received a complaint I would refund in a second. Especially the fact that I sold a bunch of auctions for $1.95 with shipping included.

thanks for bringing this topic up Nova.

eBay - techtutorial

Back