co-packer Co-packers for hot packing in New Jersey

Hi All,

I know this question must of come up a trillion times on this site but I was hoping anyone could steer me in the right direction to finding a co-packer in Northern or Central New Jersey. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I am trying to figure out if I could every get my sauce off the ground.

Thanks! Vance

vancelightning said:
Hi All,

I know this question must of come up a trillion times on this site but I was hoping anyone could steer me in the right direction to finding a co-packer in Northern or Central New Jersey. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I am trying to figure out if I could every get my sauce off the ground.

Thanks! Vance

What amount are you looking to start with. Most, if not all co-packers in NJ only deal with LARGE quantities. If you're just starting out, you'd be better off contacting Rutgers University, they will help you find a commercial kitchen location you can use for the time being.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I had read a similar post with the suggestion to seek out Rutger's help and that seems to be the way to go. Thanks.

It's too bad everyone is so secretive about their process and connections. I don't know it you are familiar with the Hoboken Eddie's line of sauces but I know he does his stuff somewhat locally. I think he grows some of his own ingredients as well. I got to get in his brain!

Anyway, if anyone does come across hot-packers in NJ... big or small I would like to investigate the companies myself. Thanks again for all your help and warm welcome!

Hey Vance...welcome to the site....We are just really secretive about our recipes....Defcon is up that way that's why he was asking about the size of batch you are looking for....There are alot of knowledgable people here on the site so join in and I look forward to it....

I just saw DEFCON's wing sauce in a Whole Foods in Madison, NJ. I was intriqued about the addition of cream. I was actually going to buy it because I was going to have people over for the superbowl but the revue got moved... next time... I would like to give it a try.

Back