spirits Chochabyellowbhut Tequila

1 750 ml bottle Patron Anejo, 1 split Jam Hot Cho Hab, 1 half Yellow Bhut.....Taste test in 1 week, pepper time in bottle 3 weeks(I meant to remove them before I left, but due access contraints they had to remain!!!).No heat applied, a quick sip after 2 days , the pepper was very pronounced! :mouthonfire:

1 750 ml bottle Patron Anejo, 1 split Jam Hot Cho Hab, 1 half Yellow Bhut.....Taste test in 1 week, pepper time in bottle 3 weeks(I meant to remove them before I left, but due access contraints they had to remain!!!).No heat applied, a quick sip after 2 days , the pepper was very pronounced! :mouthonfire:
chochabyellowbhutpatron.jpg

It looks VERY good! Did you split the peppers before putting them in the tequila?

Yes I did, and 1 half of the choc hab was REAL LIGHTLY(10 minutes)roasted over hard wood coals.....
No heating the alcohol ...used to do that w/vodka, and use way more peppers...just not necessary. :beer:

The title says Chochayellowbhut. Did you mean chocolate yellowbhut? Chocha is something completely different.
Hehehe- means I 'm a crappy typist! chochabyellowbhut. I have extremely short send and receive windows out here...
so I lose a lot of posts....the pic was titled that when I stored it....hey wait there is a "b" on hab...anyway, read the post
and its fairly obvious....Chocha hehehe

The title says Chochayellowbhut. Did you mean chocolate yellowbhut? Chocha is something completely different.
Hehehe- means I 'm a crappy typist! chochabyellowbhut. I have extremely short send and receive windows out here...
so I lose a lot of posts....the pic was titled that when I stored it....hey wait there is a "b" on hab...anyway, read the post
and its fairly obvious....Chocha hehehe

Okay- an offshoot of the vodka thread ....Tequila report....no Douglah ...so it was a yellow Bhut, and a Jam Chocolate hab. The hab was split and half smoked (good idea mnorris279)for a short time only-figuring too much smoke might make for TOO MUCH SMOKE!Meant to soak for a few days, but removal was difficult so it ended up about 2-3 weeks-peppers were quite faded.
Next bottle of Anejo I'm going with a few Yellow 7's/Fatalii's and a choc Bhut I think.I'd, say Datils and Limon's would be a good mix also-but my Datil's taste like White Bullets, and I won't have Limons till next year....

Taste... :dance: ...good stuff, heat just about right-good shootin'stuff! I did not try any with just rocks....Thanks for the idea AJ.
I added some to a Smokey Hot Red(diff. superhot reds/cranberry/Chris's Smoked Superhot Red mix powder) sauce before canning...mmmmmmmmmmmmMM!
That I have with me on the boat!Probably an official NoNo now as it has alcohol in it.hehe-oh well.

Will try adding the honey for a rocks only taste test when I get in this time.Sounds like it would be pretty tasty.

Texas Blues, interesting concept :rofl: hehe.....
So many experiments, so little time!!!!
Cheers all

Beer is fine and cheap but tequila is God's drink. He tells me He likes Don Julio, Sauza Hornito's or Cazadore's. God also likes In-N-Out Burger Animal Style and Animal Style Fries. I do too.

Beer is fine and cheap but tequila is God's drink. He tells me He likes Don Julio, Sauza Hornito's or Cazadore's. God also likes In-N-Out Burger Animal Style and Animal Style Fries. I do too.
Well said ... he is right about Don Julio and Sauza, guess I need to keep on the up and up with him and give some Cazadore's a try....
Have a good 'un
DJ

Back