• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

movies Chilihead Movies

Ok so I watched "Dune" the other day and something came to me in a flash of brilliance, well it was that or all the beer I drank. Dune would be great to take and make a Chiihead parody of. Here are a few example of what I mean. Oh and please if you have another great line to play with add it.

The beginning is a very delicate time. Know then that it is the year 10191. The Known Universe is ruled by the Padishah Emperor Shaddim IV, my father. In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the Sauce. The sauce extends life. The sauce expands consciousness. The sauce is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the sauce has mutated over 4,000 years, use the orange habanero sauce gas, which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of universe without moving.
Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you — the sauce exists on only one planet in the entire universe. A heated planet with vast pepper gardens. Hidden away within these gardens are a people known as the Chiliheads, who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Capsicum, also known as Burn.

Paul: We Fremen have a saying: "God created Arakis to train the faithful." One cannot go against the word of God.
RocketMan: We Chiliheads have a saying: “God created the Ghost Pepper to train the faithful.” One cannot go against the word of God.

Baron Harkonnen: He who controls the Spice controls the universe…
RocketMan: He who control the Sauce controls the universe…

Paul: What's in the box?
Reverend Mother Mohiam: Pain.
RocketMan: A Trinidad Scorpion Butch T!

Paul: I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain.
Rocketman: Will you shut up and eat the pepper already?

The Sauce must Flow!

i love this post... i LOVE~!!!!! this POST. I have actually recited the litany of fear while suffering through a few peppers... that is just Awesome.. Can i Plus a Billion?? CA't wait for my crop to come in .. Fear is the mind killer.Cheers Bro!!
beer.gif

Back