vendor Can anyone tell me where to find Butch T seeds?

I've been screwed over two years in a row with my Butch T seeds. Last year, they turned out to be
Santa Fe's..... This year, I don't even know what kind they are but they're definately not Butch T's.

So can anyone PLEASE either sell me Real, Actual Butch T seeds??
Or point me where I can buy Real, Actual Butch T seeds??

Thank You,
Scott

Haven't grown them myself so I can't offer any seeds, however I know www.Pepperlover.com
have them for sale and they have excellent service and all the seeds I have ordered from
them have grown true. 

Cheers,
miksi

+4 for Butch himself. He's a super cool dude and I bet he can lend you a hand. Sucks to hear you got burned twice. Which vendor did you get em from? This type of thing and help other buyers to stay away.

Hope you can get those seeds, just ask Butch ;).

, Walter

Tigahb8 said:
LOL, guess I need to set up a store for the people that are afraid to ask!

Well thats because people dont like to be seen as beggars (just joking)

I'd LOVE to buy some of your seeds, but I only know u are here on THP scince I read it here yesterday :banghead:

Please let me know how to be able to buy them from u (I live in Belgium Europe)

Thanks up front,

Olivier

Tigahb8 said:

Well yeah, I can say that having an online webstore helps just a little ;)

I agree, get your Butch T's from Butch Taylor!

If for some CRAZY reason hes out of them, I would check out Pepper Joes website :)

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Tigahb8 said:
 I tried to send you a message but unfortunately I couldn't for some reason. Here is what I tried to send:

Hello Butch. I just learned that you are the Butch T who created the Butch T. lol. Very cool.  
  A Butch T was the second superhot that I ever ate. It was hell. I probably should have worked my way up to that one but I didn't. I just went all in and ate a whole pod that I bought from Refining Fire Chiles. That was a very rough 36 hours after that. :)
  Well, anyway, I am interested in buying some seeds from you. How can we make this happen?
  Thank you for your time and have a great evening.
Dave K

Back