• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

powder-flake bought a little powder .... I like it

Not blow !!
a small sample pack of seven powders from peppermania along with my last seed order

look

http://www.peppermania.com/smoked_products_0.html

good in soup and on almost anything I eat .
I must say I have been eating alot of hot in every way and on everything.
today I set up a deal with my butcher to make a 20 pound batch of hot pepperoni with my spice than is mostly habenaro and other hot chili powder.
I love it.

Damn! We don't have a "mom & pop" for real butcher in this town. The big groceries have good staff in the meat department, but they don't make pepperoni, and I am sure they wouldn't make anything with a customer's ingredients.

This is basically what I do for the "Dave's Zesty Blend" that I make. I take 6-20 different peppers and powder them and mix it together....goes good on everything (just ask DD).

shayne - thats neat with the different chile powders.

cheezy - yea I dont know if big name grocery store butcher dept would do custom orders. go to a regular meat processor or any place that process wildgame, they'll do your custom order just bring the ingredients meat/spices or just the spices & buy the meat from them. they'd gladly make your custom order.

or talk to the smaller grocery stores I'd think their meat dept might do custom orders ?

There look good Shayne, I haven't seen anywhere else sell anything like that. I've never had habanero powder before. One of my favourite powders for taste is Aji Limo powder, it's got a really nice brick-red colour too.

chilehunter said:
shayne - thats neat with the different chile powders.

cheezy - yea I dont know if big name grocery store butcher dept would do custom orders. go to a regular meat processor or any place that process wildgame, they'll do your custom order just bring the ingredients meat/spices or just the spices & buy the meat from them. they'd gladly make your custom order.

or talk to the smaller grocery stores I'd think their meat dept might do custom orders ?

Good thought! There are a couple of small groceries and a Fischer's meat processing/ packing plant down by the river!

Thanks C.H.

imaguitargod said:
This is basically what I do for the "Dave's Zesty Blend" that I make. I take 6-20 different peppers and powder them and mix it together....goes good on everything (just ask DD).

You bet yer bippy!!! I should've dried and powdered some of those peppers you gave me, but I couldn't resist the temptation to sauce them up.

Lemme tell ya, I now have a liquid version of DZB. The only other ingredients besides the peppers are: a little sweet onion, a touch of white vinegar, lots of limes, and some lemons.

Dude, I gotta send you a bottle before I eat it all myself!

DevilDuck said:
You bet yer bippy!!! I should've dried and powdered some of those peppers you gave me, but I couldn't resist the temptation to sauce them up.

Lemme tell ya, I now have a liquid version of DZB. The only other ingredients besides the peppers are: a little sweet onion, a touch of white vinegar, lots of limes, and some lemons.

Dude, I gotta send you a bottle before I eat it all myself!

YES YES! Send it quickly! The anticipation is killing me!! Hey, send me along the bottle you still have for last Zesty blend along with that so I have something to refill it with. I'm going to be getting a new coffee grinder in the next two weeks.

Back