• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

outdoors Big Red's Fisherman's Friend Challenge

Hey everybody, Big Red here with the fisherman's friend challenge. Rules- eat a whole bag of Fisherman's Friends cough drops that have 10mg of menthol in each drop. Check it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViY5KwphkS8&list=UUr2Fcwa2MyahoSMuIWcWnZA

Sorry dude I stopped at 37 seconds, lol.

I don't get the point, and it's 20 minutes!

hogleg said:
hmmmm.   What a minute Red. You're telling me if I challenge you, to eat something, you're gonna do it?

Cause I would sure like to see you try to eat a can of Hearshy's UNsweetened cocoa powder.   LOL
I was sent that Fisherman's friend shit lol. I couldn't just not do it, ya know? 
I don't think I want to eat unsweetened cocoa powder lol. That shit's nasty  

BigRed12315 said:
I was sent that Fisherman's friend shit lol. I couldn't just not do it, ya know? 

Oh I see you never turn down a challenge.

BigRed12315 said:
I don't think I want to eat unsweetened cocoa powder lol. That shit's nasty  

Oh I see you do turn down challenges.

The irony :lol:

Seriously bro, stick to pepper reviews. This dumbass YouTube stuff makes people look like idiots. You do good reviews. A pepper challenge is one thing. You like peppers. You review peppers. Cough drops. Yeah... you get the picture.

The Hot Pepper said:
Seriously bro, stick to pepper reviews. This dumbass YouTube stuff makes people look like idiots. You do good reviews. A pepper challenge is one thing. You like peppers. You review peppers. Cough drops. Yeah... you get the picture.

Agreed 100%.

The MeTube phenom is full of crap like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwtY5g547Ik

The Hot Pepper said:

My thoughts exactly.

Red, you rock! Your reviews are great.

Stay clear of the stupid silly shit.

JUST MY TWO CENTS.............PLUS TAX

The Hot Pepper said:

I get ya man. You know I hardly ever do challenges. I love pepper challenges to an extent- I rarely do stupid challenges. 
Rymerpt said:
My thoughts exactly.

Red, you rock! Your reviews are great.

Stay clear of the stupid silly shit.

JUST MY TWO CENTS.............PLUS TAX
I appreciate the input Ryme. Thanks for all the support- I really appreciate it 

Back