• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Best Grow Videos ???

Can be DVD or Youtube, long or short.  Can be about gardening in the soil or hydro / aquaponics.  If it is can be applied to peppers, it could be about growing anything else.  Basically, growing weed videos ok for this list but thinking growing mushrooms are out.  What are your favorite videos?

I just finished watching what I think is my second from this Australian guy who has a company that builds, sells, and installs aquaponic kits.  He is a wee bit Mr. Rogers, but by the end of the second video I started to appreciate that.  When I watch the third, I will get his name for anyone interested.

PodHopper said:
khang starr on youtube.  And "will it kratky" Jeb.

+1 to this, both are the reason I am getting more into growing and I use the kratky for everything but my tomato at the moment

Teaks said:

+1 to this, both are the reason I am getting more into growing and I use the kratky for everything but my tomato at the moment

You do Kratky for Peppers?  I was under the impression Kratky was for leafy plants and not flowering ones...

jaellman said:

You do Kratky for Peppers?  I was under the impression Kratky was for leafy plants and not flowering ones...

Yeah, I do Kratky for peppers I'm pretty sure so long as you keep up with feeding your plants they will do just fine. All of my peppers are doing just fine this way, even some of my OW peppers are shooting out new growth every day. Khang Starr on YouTube has a lot of pepper videos and I'm fairly certain he does some peppers kratky. For instance I think he does them from time to time in an Aerogrow hydro system, his does have an air pump, but states in the video you don't need one so long as some roots are not in the water and can still get oxygen.

So, my answer, is yes peppers work with Kratky, until a veteran gardener comes by and tells otherwise. But, like I said they seem to be doing fine. They're at least vegging very nicely.

Back