auction AUCTION....ONE SFRB of Brain Strain Red +

Up for auction I have one extra box of BS Red available..plus some goodies too :) Auction starts at $20 :) Ends tonight at 11 pm est :) FREE SHIPPING....

Extras thrown in:
20+ Moruga Red seeds
20+ T Scorp Chocolate seeds
50+ Fatalii Yellow seeds
20+ Bhut Jolokia Chocolate seeds

Thats it :) place bids right here in the thread...highest bid with an 11pm est time wins!!

Do i hear $20??

I picked these pods today and had this extra box...so there maybe a softie or 2 in the box by the time the winner gets it...just posting that up front...usually we pick n ship same day...this time they will have been picked today and shipped next day...

Ok

I figured it was implied when in the original post I said I had one "extra" box...but I have learnedd that "implied" isn't the best way to go on here..thats what prompted the second post about it :) just making sure my customers know what they are getting :) I'm trying to turn a "new corner" if u will, on customer service :) Making sure everyone is happy is #1 for us :)

Ok

I figured it was implied when in the original post I said I had one "extra" box...but I have learnedd that "implied" isn't the best way to go on here..thats what prompted the second post about it :) just making sure my customers know what they are getting :) I'm trying to turn a "new corner" if u will, on customer service :) Making sure everyone is happy is #1 for us :)
thanks dale its all good

I have to run for a bit and wont be here to see the auction end...the winner will need to send the winning bid amount VIA Paypal to dale@BakersPeppers.com at auction end...if there IS a dispute as to who won...we can just handle it in the morning...the people disputing the winner must be online at 9am est tomorrow morning if they wish to dispute who won...good luck and have fun guys :) this box ships at 9:30 am tomorrow :)

OMG!! I totally forgot to put the seeds in there!! I'm terribly sorry! Going out today...I'm terribly sorry...I will double the quantity as well! For my mess up...sorry....im really sorry

Back