• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Anyone here have an XBOX 360? Post your gamertag!

Gamertag: ATXtech

So far I only have Call of Duty: World at War for online play, but I also have Bioshock & F.E.A.R.

So who else?

I just sold my XBOX two day ago :( I never had time to play it... Too busy staring at my plants drinking beer and and getting b*tched at by my beautiful girlfriend lol :rolleyes:

Bump!

Just got one of these the other day..so far I have left 4 dead, resident evil 5, and it came with halo 3 and fable 2. My tag is SWOrrior. Have reserved the new call of duty game coming out but probably won't buy the current one since I have it for PC.

xgrafcorex said:
Bump!

Just got one of these the other day..so far I have left 4 dead, resident evil 5, and it came with halo 3 and fable 2. My tag is SWOrrior. Have reserved the new call of duty game coming out but probably won't buy the current one since I have it for PC.

Awesome you already have CoD 6 reserved? I can't wait for that one, comes out November I think. I just went out and got cod 4 cause I got tired of playing world at war. I just preordered Fight Night round 4 that game is going to rule

Yea, pre-ordered it while I was buying the Xbox. Apparently I'll get a few guns right off the bat that you have to work to get..as well as one that might only come with the reserved one...not sure on that last one though.

xgrafcorex said:
Yea, pre-ordered it while I was buying the Xbox. Apparently I'll get a few guns right off the bat that you have to work to get..as well as one that might only come with the reserved one...not sure on that last one though.

Did you pre-order at Gamestop? Gamestop usually has good incentives for pre-orders. I didn't find this out until after I had already pre-ordered Fight Night from Gamecrazy.....oh well all I'm missing out on this time is an early demo.

Yep, reserved a copy at GameStop. Can't wait to get that game...not sure if I'll be in the country at the time, and then shortly after that we're getting deployed again! :rolleyes:

xgrafcorex said:
Yep, reserved a copy at GameStop. Can't wait to get that game...not sure if I'll be in the country at the time, and then shortly after that we're getting deployed again! :rolleyes:

Well when do do ship off stay safe man. And thanks for serving, had lots of family that was military so i have a lot of respect for you guys.

My son is one XBox live and goes by Dream Theater I think. He's into CoD, has had all of them at one time. Right now he's getting into Dead Space.

I have an XBOX 360. My gamertag is Isometrus

I don't really play shooters. I have fable, need for speed undercover and some role playing games.
Right now I'm playing Star Ocean.

Anyone here also have a Playstation 3? I'm really looking forward to Uncharted 2.

Back