free Anybody have free naga/bhut jolokia seeds

Anybody have free naga/bhut jolokia seeds to get a brother started? As you may know I have some habs and others growing, mainly from the seeds of supermarket fresh and dried peppers.

I'm kinda tapped right now which is why I just don't buy something. If anyone (in the US to make it easy) has any of these super hot nagas/bhut jolokia seeds that they could just mail to me, I'd appreciate it. When I end up with extra seeds I would be happy to then help others.

I know that several here sell stuff, and I don't begrudge people the right to profit. I'm just asking for generosity now. There is a mail order place in my state that sells whole plants, and I may have to go that route later on, but I figured it might still be early enough to get some growing from seed, if I could only get the seed.

I do have several seeds from the orange habs - so far every one I have planted has grown into a plant. I also have some of the Indian pepper seeds, which do have a lower germination rate but not bad either. Those are the Byadagi and Sannam.

I can trade them if a trade or reciprocation is desired. I live in New Jersey, US.

Thanks.

My email is the.worlok at gmail dot com

Back