• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

any suggestions

Pam said:
Every state has a land grant college that maintains educational outreach programs and agents to assist farmers and home gardeners. You can find the closest one to you here:

http://www.extension.umn.edu/

If there isn't one near by, you can contact the Master Gardener's program and they can find someone nearer who can give you some help.
Good luck if you live in LA. Dave and I were laughing when we read this thread a while back (not at you mind you) because we live in LA and getting those guys out here is stirictly IMPOSSABLE.

I got same thing happening on one plant only & figured it down to over fertilizing. I mixed some home compost in while repotting, but i'd put green manure in there & not left it long enough. Try to wash the soil through with excess water, should find it picks up again.

Thats for downward curling brittle leaves....if they curl up (boat like) thats a bug.

pam - thanks for the link, & yes theres a office about 15mins from me, but the master gardener only puts in about 10hrs a week there :D but I still brought some leaves to the office for them to look at, now its just a waiting game.
I read some info about the Tobacco Mosaic & I really hope its not that since it could last up to 50 years in the soil.

Chilihunter, The lady at the extension office by me said that a virus would usually start at one side of the garden and slowly work its way across the garden so if you have plants all around the garden that are affected you probably don't have a virus. But who knows, I hope it is not a virus.

Dale

Back