• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Albino Chile Seedling

lol!

No... Buddhists believe that they if they follow the way, they actually become one with God... loosely translated, in other words, they can become God.

T

so who do yall think will run for president in the next election??

(you know if you talk religion and politics the whole board is gonna go down hill suuuuuuuuper fast)

:oops:

im gonna be honest with ya there is a board i go and talk hoops on and it has politics area......its not fun....neither are the religious talks....yall do what ya want im just hoping our happy family dosent start ripping each others throats out.:D

Had to register just to post about this. This spring I had a serrano that was albino like the one in the picture. It grew fine until it just started to get its first set of true leaves then died.

DaveinCoalinga said:
Had to register just to post about this. This spring I had a serrano that was albino like the one in the picture. It grew fine until it just started to get its first set of true leaves then died.

Welcome Aboard!! Cruise on over to the welcome thread and introduce yourself.
I've experienced the same thing with a Jalapeno plant. It didn't seem to have the energy to maintain once it started to become mature. Hopefully the plant above will survive. Could you imagine white peppers? THAT would be really cool!

Cap'n

DaveinCoalinga said:
for the love of God don't let it be your first and last post....join in the fun

DaveinCoalinga said:

The Peppermaster seems to think that the little albino pepper will be short lived too. He said something about chlorophyll and breathing... He doesn't think it's going to live very long.

T

Back