• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Super Hot Chips besides Blair's Habanero?

Got Blair's Habanero chips at central market when they had that "Eat the Heat" week. They are really good. Just wondering if there are kettle-type chip that use hotter peppers than habanero, like bhut jolokia, 7pod, or scorpions?

nothing thats as mass produced as blairs... (i do have to admit they are good i can eat about half a large bag before feeling the hurt) but a yellow 7 pot flavored chip would be amazing. hopefully one of the small producers around here will pick up on it.... i just remembered that "Da bomb" makes naga flavored peanuts perhaps they do the same flavoring on some chips?

Sorry to break up the party but there is a real easy way to do this.

Buy some yum powder and a bag of plain chips (even better make your own) put powder and chips in bag and shake. Voiila, yumyum.

Sorry to break up the party but there is a real easy way to do this.

Buy some yum powder and a bag of plain chips (even better make your own) put powder and chips in bag and shake. Voiila, yumyum.
absolutely. Fine super hot powders will stick to anything especially potato chips, popcorn, nuts, ect.

Lately my combo has been home made chips with melted gorganzolia and smoked yellow 7 powder :woohoo:

absolutely. Fine super hot powders will stick to anything especially potato chips, popcorn, nuts, ect.

Lately my combo has been home made chips with melted gorganzolia and smoked yellow 7 powder :woohoo:

Yes I do this all time. LIke you said finely ground powder sticks to anything - I love it on chips and popcorn. I've made bags of microwave popcorn using method that end up so hot i can barely finish it :onfire:

Popcorn with added Blair's Nitro powder will put you in a world of hurt. I do it all the time.
Do you notice the extract in the Nitro? Going to pick some up either way. looks killer

ingredients: corn syrup, natural pepper flavor (contains soybean oil)
<<<(most likely extract), Habanero powder, Ancho powder & spices.

Yes, it is extract. It makes it crazy hot, but I find it interesting too. I hate liquid extract sauces, but I don't mind this at all.

Yes, it is extract. It makes it crazy hot, but I find it interesting too. I hate liquid extract sauces, but I don't mind this at all.
Yeah in small amounts on food it shouldn't be bad. From what I've read it is basically Blair's Mega Death recipe in a powdered form. Ordering some tonight ;)

I used to see the "Ass-kickin" line of hot snacks around here a lot, I just can't remember how hot the chips were. Actually I only see corn chips on their website now. I thought they had more varieties, but maybe I'm mistaken
Wow, they even have an ass kickin' energy drink...lol

Popcorn with added Blair's Nitro powder will put you in a world of hurt. I do it all the time.

I was gonna say that lol. Another surprising mix. Blairs Nitro & The smack my ass' Hab peanuts. Mix them together and you realy do feel alive (pardon the pun)

Back