• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Funny Pics

Are you the guy in the back of the short bus licking windows? Knock it off with the inane pictures. Do you have anything to add that would be considered even minimally important?

DEFCON Creator said:
Are you the guy in the back of the short bus licking windows? Knock it off with the inane pictures. Do you have anything to add that would be considered even minimally important?

Just do what I did, and put him on your ignore list.

Go view the offending person's profile, and you'll see a link there that says "add to your ignore list"
click it and it'll take you to your control panel, and you'll have to check off that person's name, and click the ignore button and then that person is ignored.

imaguitargod said:
When someone is ignored, what does that do?

You won't see their post. I't just a line saying that you're ignoring so-so, so anything they post you don't have to look at.

Member banned. They were just hoping you'd click on the pictures so you'd see their picture hosting company, i.e. spam!

11755248_487873411367211_2527388869001108164_n_zpsyj1vxs6l.jpg

Back