• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Every hood has a...

mcdowells.jpg

In Seattle there is a burger joint called Dick's. It is an institution. They have six locations and everyone in Seattle knows and loves Dick's.

We rolled into Spokane one night and noticed "Dick's" Whaaaat? they have one in Spokane???
What a gyp. Total knock off garbage. Apparently, Their Dick's is beloved by Spokanites, which is ridiculous because it's garbage!

Dick's in Seattle = AWESOME.
lluAzU9BLpZb20NDaSpuhCzrtyFXHBZX.jpg

Dick's in Spokane = LAME.
dick-s-hamburgers.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
In Seattle there is a burger joint called Dick's. It is an institution. They have six locations and everyone in Seattle knows and Not Everyone loves Dick's.

We rolled into Spokane one night and noticed "Dick's" Whaaaat? they have one in Spokane???
What a gyp. Total knock off garbage. Apparently, Their Dick's is beloved by Spokanites, which is ridiculous because it's garbage!

Dick's in Seattle = AWESOME.
attachicon.gif
lluAzU9BLpZb20NDaSpuhCzrtyFXHBZX.jpg

Dick's in Spokane = LAME.
attachicon.gif
dick-s-hamburgers.jpg
fify~

Let's eat Grandpa.
Let's eat, Grandpa.

Punctuation can save a person's life.

(Courtesy of that DeVille dude)

Besides, you're just ASSUMING I was talking about me.....

You need a wine, or you would have laughed!

Hey, I survived "I Love Anal" Autocorrect on the Stoopit Phoan,,,, Dick's is easy~

Shoulda put the LOL in there.....It does sound a little bitchy as posted.....must of been low blood sugar waiting for Evan to get back from the store with hot dogs.

Back