• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Pain" Alphanerdz

Today was special as was the day that did the 100th Vid on youtube, WOW thats heaps and never thought would get that far but Cool.. over 600,000 views and just about 1500 Subscribers So had to do a Special Sauce.. Dave and Paul joined in and we had a bit of Fun celebrating the Occasion

Alphanerdz "PAIN"

PAIN.jpg

Bent was the 1 whom originally encouraged me to do the sauce tests as winter was On us and pods were bout gone, so after laughing at the Idea, decided to do it anyways as Why Not AND lucky i did as didn't think would go like Has,, He sent me pain and Pain2 and i decided to do Pain2 and that was that and the Start.... So after doing Pain2 , Chronic Pain and Black Dog Only had Pain left to test So a Special Sauce for a Special Occasion

for those whom have had the Pleasure of trying PAIN as its been round for a While its Fantastic with fairly quick Whack from the Birds eyes and Great Flavor that Keeeps Going, the Burn Builds thanks to the Habs and does the Move forward thing till the inside of the Lips have a Nice Burn,, Oh the flavor stayed ill re mention that as Its great.. Lucky i bought 2 Bottles as Dave took the test 1 and the Original that got when started the tests due to the fact that he Loved it.

so here is PAIN the Vid..

this is fantastic and one of those that's on the "Have to get/try" List if can..

Thanks for sending it Bent and when have more ill grab a couple if possible as love this 1

Hope Ya's enjoy
Take Care
neil.

the crew you got there has quite the chemistry there. guests are awesome.

but yea looks like a good sauce and also congratulations on the 100'th vid. "ugh I'm covered in shit!"

Thanks Neil,

lol, I agree with the chemistry.. ya guys are nutz. By the way.. What was the addy?.. I had trouble hearing it over the air conditioner.

Sounds good.. especially coming from (guinea pig) guests.. because I know you have major tollerance for heat. Nice vid & congrats on 100 of em.

Wow that's a lot of videos. Congrats and yep, Pain is one of my favorites. I recommend it to anyone who can handle the shipping.

Haha like Paul, rips the jumper off quick smart!

Dave "Very vaporising" lol. :hell:

I have tried Pain and must say that it is bewwwwwdifull. One that you keep on ging back for time and time agian, im out of it at the moment :cry:

Dave said would be good on salad and he is bang on with that! I love it with chicken and salad, goes off!!

CONGRATS ON YOUR 100TH VID MATE!!

How you can still have any taste buds left is beyond me Hippy? I say we harvest the buds you have left and grow chiles outta em. :rofl:

Back