• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Spare Plant Giveaway Contest

keybrdkid is the winner with 746, send me your address and i will get the plants on their way to you

Screenshot_2016-04-25-21-05-49_zpsbaq67gu3.png

keybrdkid said:
Only one off, great guess, you're the winner.

Plants have arrived! They were packaged very well. The plants look good.

I have the plants sitting in the shade on my outdoor patio for the time being under the overhang.

Unfortunately, I felt the need to take a bit of a side trip to the Emergency Room while the plants were in the mail-due to some significant pain in my right hip. The spine/hip x-rays were negative, but it still hurts quite a bit getting up and sitting down. Walking is also an issue at the moment. 

So, for the time being, I will monitor the plants and re-pot them as soon as I am able to do so.

I will also post pics if/when I can. 

Thanks again for running this contest! 

-Key

thanks for having this contest Justin.

congrats to the winner Keybrdkid
keybrdkid said:

I have the plants sitting in the shade on my outdoor patio for the time being under the overhang.

Unfortunately, I felt the need to take a bit of a side trip to the Emergency Room while the plants were in the mail-due to some significant pain in my right hip. The spine/hip x-rays were negative, but it still hurts quite a bit getting up and sitting down. Walking is also an issue at the moment. 

So, for the time being, I will monitor the plants and re-pot them as soon as I am able to do so.

-Key
hope you heal quickly Keybrdkid

i know having pain and not knowing the cause can be very tough :(

hang in there, it will get better

:cheers:
G.I.P.

keybrdkid said:

-Key
Hope you feel better soon.  Health always needs to come before the peppers.   Glad the made it safely.  

Back