• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue leaf problems with Queen Laurie

She was going good then the leaves started to progress to this.
I thought it might be bad sunburn so I moved it to another location
My other baccatums Brazilian Starfish & Aji Melocoton are in a raised bed .

cruzzfish said:
I'd still spray just to be sure. I lost a few seven pods last year because I didn't. The bacteria can be on a leaf for a few days before any signs of infection show.
OK will do they was talking about bacteria in peppers last night in master gardener class to some questions we asked a woman brought in some leaves sorta made me think of my leaves .
I didn't get any good solution answer but I will get some of that should be at Lowes or mernards ?

Plantguy76 said:
OK will do they was talking about bacteria in peppers last night in master gardener class to some questions we asked a woman brought in some leaves sorta made me think of my leaves .
I didn't get any good solution answer but I will get some of that should be at Lowes or mernards ?
I ordered mine on Amazon, so I'm not sure what store to get it. Also, get other opinions on this. I make mistakes. I don't think I did with this, because I end up with bacteria issues a lot, but I still could have.

I think I have this some every year but it looks like this baccatum or baccatums are more subject to it than chinense's
Missouri bad about these things especially this year.

Back