• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Another guess the recipe for pepper plants

Here we go again. Rules are I give ingredients and you guess the name of the baked product. I will ship the winner 3 super hot plants that they choose. I have hp22b, brown bhutlah, ch bhutlah, Brazilian ghost give away but you pay the 5.80 for shipping. West coast it takes 4 or 5 days to get there so if you want to take the risk you can. Please don't answer if you don't want or need the peppers. First to guess my moms 1940s recipe wins. Will leave out ingredients that will give away the answer but if too hard I will give more info.
Ingredients

1 1/2 cups of flour
1 cup of oats
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tbl spoon of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 cup of skim milk
1/2 cup of clarified butter
1/4 cup of maple syrup
2 egg whites beaten
Chopped pecans 1 cup
Mystery ingredent 1 cup

Good luck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 100
HERE WE GO AGAIN!LET THE GAMES BEGIN!GREAT CONTEST AND TO BE HONEST I DONT HAVE A CLUE,BUT CLARIFIED BUTTER.DONT KNOW IF I WOULD RATHER HAVE A SERVING OF YOUR MOMS CREATION INSTEAD OF THE PLANTS!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....

mpicante said:
HERE WE GO AGAIN!LET THE GAMES BEGIN!GREAT CONTEST AND TO BE HONEST I DONT HAVE A CLUE,BUT CLARIFIED BUTTER.DONT KNOW IF I WOULD RATHER HAVE A SERVING OF YOUR MOMS CREATION INSTEAD OF THE PLANTS!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....
you could make it. The nuts were a option. Take the nuts out if helps. Also we are using baking powder not soda. Strat

Reactions: Tex
96strat said:
i bet Cathy did not read that!
your absolutely correct bro ! lol she doesn't know how to navigate the forum , so we will keep it that way ! right ?  lol     :D
moruga welder said:
your absolutely correct bro ! lol she doesn't know how to navigate the forum , so we will keep it that way ! right ?  lol     :D
:shh:  :shh:  :shh:  :shh:  :shh:  ! lol

Back